Identify and Control
Your Printing Costs
PRINT • COPY • MANAGE with QLS
Take Control of Your Print Environment:
With our exclusive managed print services software, you'll be freeing yourself of any frustration towards your print devices!
With a simple, secure download, QLS can collect real-time data from your devices. From there, we can uncover the optimal ways to manage your print technology. Let us help you develop a more efficient and productive print management strategy.Contact Us to Get Started
"In the past, only large corporations could afford a powerful management tool like PRINT • COPY • MANAGE. Now, we can offer it to our clients of any size, for free!”
— Gary Skalyo, QLS Founder
Secure and Reliable Technology
The PCM Data Collection Agent (DCA) is installed in a single workstation at your location in under five minutes.
The DCA runs as a Windows service in the background, collecting and transmits critical imaging metrics to the PCM's secure web server. From then on, your printer information will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the PCM secure website.
No personal or user data is collected with the software, only the core metrics needed to maintain and manage your printing assets.
Within minutes of installation, get powerful insight into:
- Page count
- Toner levels
- Device status
- True cost of ownership
- Asset, error and history reports
- Ways to manage your print fleet
- A more efficient print management strategy
Information is power!
Just think how easy it will be to manage your print environment with all this information:
- Advanced volume reports
- Individual page counts
- Flag reporting
- Power usage reports
- Meter collection reports
- Device location mapping
- Error reports
- Device coverage and utilization
- Fleet utiization reports
- Supplies re-ordering
System Network Requirements
- TCP / IP configured
- Port 443 (HTTPS), Port 80 (HTTP) or Port 21 (FTP) must be open for automatic transmission of data
- Hardware: desktop computer system
- Network card: 100 mb or higher
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP
- RAM: 256MB or higher
- Internet connected browser with a minimum of 100MB NIC
- System must be powered on all the time
- Does not have to be a dedicated system
What are you waiting for?
Contact us today to learn more about the business benefits of PCM.