<< BACK TO BLOGS
Posted by Admin on Wednesday, Apr 17, 2013
Multi-Function Printers. Redefined by HP
New cloud-ready HP LaserJet Multifunction Printers offer Advanced Document Management and Enterprise-Level Security. The printers of the future are already available! Accelerating workflows by capturing content quickly, easily and accurately.
Here are several benefits by utilizing a cloud-ready MFP:
Make your workflow work for you.
The workflow-optimized, HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFPs are the first of their kind. Featuring single-pass, two-sided scanning, embedded scan to SharePoint® for faster file sharing and HP EveryPage to avoid missed pages. Handle jobs, big and small with ease, thanks to a beautiful color touchscreen and a large pull-out keyboard for fast, accurate data entry.
Rely on the same security that supports leading banks, legal firms, and stock exchanges.
Deploy a variety of security management features, from user authentication and job reporting to PIN-enabled printing. HP offers a range of secure printing solutions, including Imaging & Printing Security Center and HP Access Control to enhance your security and control print costs.
Manage your Network in minutes.
Take advantage of the most comprehensive fleet management tool on the market with HP Web Jetadmin. Control and manage color printing with HP Color Access Control and easily connect your printers with HP Universal Print Driver.
The Printer of the future, and the day after that.
HP FutureSmart Firmware, built into every enterprise-class LaserJet printer and MFP, makes updating, managing and extending the capabilities of supported devices a snap. It allows seamless printer upgrades to the latest feature set— keeping your printers up-to-date for years to come.
Top Features at a Glance.
- Productive, easy-to-use desktop MFPs
- Top-flight manageability, security, and extensibility
- Outstanding energy and paper-saving features
- Streamlined workflows and advanced robust scanning features
- Fast and accurate scanning for high-volume environments
- Accurate data entry and pristine scans
- Expanded processing and routing
- Use HP Quick Sets to launch one-touch automated workflows
- Robust automatic document feeder
- Preview and edit documents right on the control panel
- Blank-Page suppression reduces paper use and file size
- Incorporate paper documents into digital workflows
- Enbedded digital sending (i.e. eMail)
- Advanced faxing
- optional HP Digital Sending Software (DSS)
- Remote copy (sending to a printing device)
- Custom keys allow users to effortlessly send documents to workflow destinations
- confiration utility for managing digital sending and workflow capabilities
- Central email routing
- Central address book management where users gaing access to their Microsoft Exchange contacts, as well as their private address books
- plus more!
Fewer file cabinets, more cloud! Check here for personally selected printers that are tested by experienced technicians.
Topics: Business Tips and Solutions, Document Management Software, Document Management Solutions
Ready to Connect?
Fill out the form, stop by, or give us a ring!