Posted by Admin on Monday, Jul 01, 2013
HP ePrint: Print from Anywhere, On the Go!
Hewlett Packard has created yet another piece of software to make your life easier. It’s called HP ePrint, and it lets you access documents anywhere you are. HP ePrint is available on laptops, desktop computers, tablets, and smartphones. If you have a printer that has HP ePrint enabled, you can print to this printer from anywhere with an internet connection – even across the globe!
Facts & Features
- You can access large-scale documents on-the-go. You can edit them, share them with others, and print them
- Print remotely without having to install software, check in, or waste time configuring
- Can be used for the office, home, or both
- Access multiple printers – you can print one document to more than one printer
- Instead of printing a document and physically taking it over to someone, you can simply send it to print on their printer
Take this scenario: You’re on the bus, halfway to work, when you remember that you left your vital work papers at home. What to do? With HP ePrint, you can pull out your smartphone, bring your document up on the cloud, and send it to your printer at work. Problem solved!
What if I want to Go Green?
HP ePrint allows you to print remotely, but it also allows you to share documents remotely as well. If you wish to keep your office as paper-free as possible, HP ePrint can act as an intuitive, easy interface for sharing documents throughout the office. HP ePrint allows users to quickly access a document, make changes on it right there in front of them, and send it to other users within seconds. This makes collaborations on projects much easier, while maintaining an earth-friendly environment.
HP ePrint is great for people who are busy all the time. Every minute counts, and HP ePrint understands that. Efficiency can be maximized, and as a result, productivity and profit will increase!
For more information on HP ePrint and other office solutions, please click here. How can HP ePrint’s dynamic features help you or your business today?
Ready to Connect?
Fill out the form, stop by, or give us a ring!