HIPAA-COMPLIANT DOCUMENT SCANNING COMPANY IN BUFFALO, NY
Proudly serving in The Greater Buffalo area, Rochester, Wyoming/Niagara/Erie/Monroe Counties
all throughout Western New York & beyond.
Medical Records Scanning transforms patient records, EOBs, etc. into secure electronic files that can be stored in Content Management System or on a Server’s Drive. When using a Medical Records Scanning Service, you must be sure your contractor adheres to HIPAA and other Compliance Protocols.QLS Solutions Group performs comprehensive background checks on our employees, uses strict security protocols and transports documents in secure vehicles to secure facilities. By ensuring that the vendor you choose uses processes that comply with HIPAA regulations, you ensure that one of the things that patients value the most—their private information—remains secure.Factors to Consider for HIPAA Compliance:
- Physical Security of the Paper Records – HIPAA requires the physical protection of paper records. There is a chain of custody protocol that is maintained and paper documents are transferred in secure vehicles to secure facilities for storage and processing.
- Audit Trails – A provision of HIPAA regulations, an audit trail of all personnel and contractors who have handled, processed, reviewed, or transported medical records. QLS maintains detailed, granular audit trails for all medical records scanning and conversion projects.
- Data Security – HIPAA states that organizations that store, receive and transmit data must have security protocols in place to reduce security threats, such as firewalls, 24-hour network monitoring, encryptions, and advanced antivirus programs. QLS Solutions Group has measures in place to ensure data security.
- Document Recovery – HIPAA requires that document-scanning services and medical facilities have a data backup plan. QLS has a documented backup, continuity, and recovery plan that is continually being adhered to.
- The Act of Filing and Retrieving Documents with a DMS is Faster, Costs Less Money
- Eliminate the Practice of Multiple Departments Filing Redundant Copies of the Same Documents
- Have Access to your Documents from Any Computer in the World with Internet Access
- Never Lose a Document and the Cost of Replacing Lost Documents
- Document is Always Available, even if someone else is using it (documents can be viewed simultaneously by several co-workers)
- Reclaim Valuable Office Space currently housing Filing Cabinets and Banker’s Boxes of Files
- Stop spending Money every Month for Off-Site Document Storage of Paper Document
- When Customers, Subscribers, Partners, etc. call for information, you have immediate access to the documents that store that information
- Never put a customer on “Hold” or have to call them back (after retrieving document)
- Quickly Email, Print or Fax Document(s) to satisfy the inquiry immediately
- Provides Controlled Access to your Documents, Admin(s) controls which employees have access to which documents
- Have a Complete History (Audit Trail) whenever someone Views, Prints, Emails or Edits a document
- Provides all Revisions as Documents are Changed or Updated for both .PDF Documents and Program Files
(ex: MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Documents are Locked in a Secure, Encrypted Repository
- Demonstrate Compliance for HIPAA, SOX & Other Compliance Agencies
- Quickly Create Audit Documents Export based on Date Ranges
- Your Documents are Safe from Theft & Disaster (ex: Floods, Fires, etc.)
- Provides a Secure, Central Repository for All Corporate Records, Documents and Meaningful Program Files
- Manages Paper Documents, Electronic Documents and Program Files in their Native Formats (ex: .xls, .ppt, etc.)
- Document Management provides the foundation to change traditional paper workflow processes into Efficient, Cost-Saving & Productive Electronic Processes
- Sustainable Business with Green Initiatives
- Decrease the need for Paper, Ink & Toner
- Use Less Power on Less Printing and Copying Devices
- Maintain Less Office Space for File Cabinets & Bankers Boxes
- Eliminates the need to Mail, Ship any Paper Documents
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Electronic filing and organization will secure client files, employee documents, and important paper records into one centralized management system and ensure they are easily accessible to the approved personnel. With added value features such as Workflow, file retention, and auditing, Document Management Solutions can help you manage all your document needs and manage business processes.
Scanning Software that will help you do everything you need to extract data from your documents. Improve your business process by capturing images and data and transforming them into organized, searchable information. Data Capture is the best solution for your paperless conversion.
With all of the same features as a document management software, Cloud Solutions is a securely hosted solution allowing you to work from anywhere that has a WiFi connection. With a free mobile app for iOS, Android, and Windows, ensure that you always have access to your files on the go. Documents are protected and easily accessible, and no servers or IT staff are needed. Let us do all the work for you.
Counting mountains of TIFF, PDF, and JPEG files one by one can be a major hassle. Quickly and efficiently process large groups of documents at one time to analyze page count, page size, and compression type. Easily create reports in Excel format in both metric and imperial measurement systems.
DID YOU KNOW…
- A typical employee spends 250-400 hours per year on unnecessary print-related issues
- Approximately 351 items contribute to a typical company’s total print cost
- Organizations typically underestimate total print costs by 30-40%
REQUEST A CLOUD SPECIALIST
Contact us, tell us your needs, we strategize! Just fill out the form below.