<< BACK TO BLOGS
Posted by Admin on Wednesday, Jan 26, 2022
Save Your Money and Budget by Renting Office Equipment
Finding the best equipment for a business is no small feat. You may have spent hours wading through reviews to determine which brand and model will stand the test of time and give you the most value for your investment, especially if you have a limited budget for office equipment and supplies. But what if you don’t have the budget to purchase or lease? The answer. RENT!
Provided equipment with off-site printing and on-site support; you need to produce your documents in the most professional and efficient way possible. So the next time your business needs a copier, printer, scanner, or other technology, consider renting. If you’re still unsure, read on. We’ll take a look at the benefits of renting and the questions you should ask to ensure you get the best deal.
No need to buy or lease when you can rent! Stuck in a contract? No problem either, get out of your “never ending” lease and rent when you need, for however long you need! Whether it may be planned tasks, or when you’re down to the wire, dealing with a sharp upturn in printing or unplanned events, you can count on Equipment Rentals to get you through it.
Small black and white or color copiers for standard printing needs or for more advanced print jobs high-speed color multi-function copier with the ability to print, duplex, staple, collate, scan, and fax. Copier rentals are perfect for seasonal offices, trade shows, festivals, construction sites, and other temporary workplaces.
LASER PRINTER RENTALS
Laser printer rentals, deskjet rentals, and multi-functional printer rentals are the perfect solutions to short term demands for increased printing capacity at your office, trade show booth, or other temporary project.
HIGH-SPEED SCANNER RENTALS
We offer scanner rentals for all of your short term imaging needs. We offer low, medium, and high volume scanner rentals so you can digitally scan all of your documents.
Renting: The Benefits
- Renting keeps your equipment up-to-date. Tech equipment eventually become obsolete. With rentals, you pass the financial burden of obsolescence to the equipment renting company. For example, let’s say you have a rental agreement on a copy machine. After that rental expires, you’re free to lease whatever equipment is newer, faster and cheaper. In fact, more than 65%of respondents to a Equipment Renting Association survey said the ability to have the latest equipment was renting’s number-one perceived benefit.
- You’ll have predictable fixed monthly expenses. With rentals, you have a pre-determined monthly line item, which can help you budget more effectively. Thirty-five percent of respondents to the Equipment Renting Association’s survey said this was renting’s second-highest benefit.
- Save Money. Many small businesses struggle with cash flow and must keep their coffers as full as possible. Because rentals rarely require a down payment, you can acquire new equipment without tapping much-needed funds.
- Keeps you updated without breaking the bank. You’re able to more easily keep up with your competitors. by having more of a budget to work with. Renting can enable your business to acquire sophisticated technology, such as a voice over internet protocol (VoIP) phone system, that might be otherwise unaffordable. The result: You’re better able to keep up with your larger competitors without draining your financial resources.
Rental Programs for all your Business Needs
Great short term rates for business projects, events, and seasonal office needs nationwide. With local delivery, setup, and service just one source for all your business needs.
- No “Lemons” Guaranteed
- Fixed Rates & Costs
- Each Unit Thoroughly Tested
- On-Site Certified Service Technicians Available
- Toner, Supplies, Maintenance kits, plus more included
- Rent-to-Own options available at the end of your term
The equipment in your workplace matters, from the computers that store and protect your information to the printers that are responsible for a huge portion of your communications, the technology sitting on desks or in corners are important to the simplest aspects of everyday business just like copiers. Do you own/lease/rent? What equipment do you use at the Office? How are they working out for you?
If you need help, feel free to reach out! We will find the perfect model & printing solution for you; just tell us your needs and we’ll match you to the perfect model, solutions, and services offered! Choose an option or give us a call at 800-859-2203 or 716-852-2203.
“We’re here to help your Business succeed!“
Topics: Document Management Solutions, Green Initiative, Managed Print Services, Waste Reduction, Web Based Printing, Web Enabled Printers
Ready to Connect?
Fill out the form, stop by, or give us a ring!